fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 4 0.5
Fragrances October 16, 2012 944
A burst of fruity and floral aromas awaken my senses as I spray Lady Gaga's brand new fragrance "FAME" on my wrist. The fragrance is light and not overpowering for an Eau de Parfum. It's a bit toned down from what you would expect from Lady Gaga, but you can always expect the unexpected from Mother Monster. The packaging is dark on the outside, but the fragrance itself is soft, delicate and the epitome of the word feminine. The fluid technology is the first of its kind, much like Lady Gaga herself. If you look closely when spraying the fragrance you can actually see the black fluid transform and become invisible. Lady Gaga has done something completely different and innovative, which is SO Lady Gaga, even incorporating the poisonous Beladonna plant into the fragrance. Derived from Italian “bella donna” means "beautiful woman", how fitting. The bottle is beautiful. Black and Gold are both elegant colours and this fragrance is just that, elegant and classy. Lady Gaga has done well for her debut fragrance "FAME". I love it! My overall opinion, it's a fragrance suitable for any occasion and the perfect spring/summer time accessory to compliment any outfit. I'm eagerly waiting to see what it will be priced at. I'm sure all the little monsters will be waiting anxiously too.
P
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply