fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.7 4 0.5
Fragrances October 16, 2012 943
Fame by Lady Gaga (Coty)
If you like sweet fragrances, black, Lady Gaga and smelling like an expensive hooker, then this is a MUST fragrance for you. Beauty Bulletin recently sent me this gorgeous perfume to review. The truth is, I’m no stranger to this unique fragrance. After her life-changing concert in 2012 I headed out to get my own piece of Fame and have been a proud endorser of the fragrance ever since.

The packaging:
The bottle comes in a black box with gold trimmings and a gold embossed sticker. The bottle is oval shaped which sort of reminds me of the egg thingamagig that she showed up in at the 2011 Grammy awards. The cap is “an edgy and alien-like gold cap” which also reminds me of the props she uses in her shows.

The scent:
This is really an unconventional fragrance and was not created using the pyramid that is traditionally used. Instead, it uses “push-pull technology” where the ingredients demonstrate aspects of each note without precedence. It consists of 3 elements:
1) Dark (Belladonna notes)
2) Sensual (honey, saffron and apricot)
3) Light (tiger orchid notes)

The result? A lovely floral and fruity scent.

The verdict:
Honestly, it’s not my favourite fragrance in the world, but there’s no denying that its unique design and edginess makes it a “must try”. Don’t even bother calling yourself a little monster if you don’t own one of these!
L
Top 500 Reviewer 55 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply