Eye Creams,Serums
August 11, 2011    
(Updated: July 08, 2015)
Overall rating 

Price 

Quality 

Effectiveness 

The last eye cream/serum you'll ever need

OMGeeeeeeee!This is a must have, especially if you're one of those whom experience many late nights and are prone to dark circles and fine lines.

I am a student so I tend to stay up most of my nights studying and stressing resulting in dark circles under my eyes, thats not mentioning all the puffiness from that crying which takes place after good results, bad results and bad boyfriends.lol.
I received a sample 7ml sample bottle and have been using it for 2 weeks now. My dark circles are close to completely gone and the complexion underneath my eyes are bright and glowy! Being the reluctant person I am to try eye creams, I was really astounded!
The eye serum comes with a dropper applicator and feels so silky in texture.
To apply, drop 3 drops onto the eye area. Blot onto the skin with your finger, do not rub! I usually apply night and and mornings for best results. Its non greasy and very friendly to the skin and can be worn under make-up.

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

5 results - showing 1 - 5  

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account
atomickitten Written by atomickitten
November 15, 2010
This sounds like a really divine product, Farzaanah!!!
Jade Lotus Written by Jade Lotus
November 15, 2010
Love this product and the texture is silky hey and even though it is pricey, a teeny bit really does go a long way
In reply to an earlier comment

Farzaanah Written by Farzaanah
November 15, 2010
It is totally devine Maryanne :-) really a product to spoil yourself with!Im dreading the day this little sample bottle finishes lol.
In reply to an earlier comment

Farzaanah Written by Farzaanah
November 15, 2010
Very silky indeed!Wish I could bathe in it!
Chubby Queen Written by Chubby Queen
August 06, 2013
I use this on my face as I prefer the texture compared to the ANR which is more liquid. A little really does go a long way so it lasts as long as the ANR. It comes with a little scoop to avoid tainting the serum with your fingers. I pat into the skin for best absorption.
5 results - showing 1 - 5  

S5 Box