Coconut Oil
Oils and Gels
June 23, 2014    
Overall rating 

Price 

Quality 

Effectiveness 

Coconut Oil - My ride or die

Consistanty/smell: liquid form on warmer days and solid on colder days. light coconutish smell
Price: About R50 for a 1lt (Quinns Brands @ Spar)

I am so in love with coconut oil. I use it face, body and hair. It's great :)

Face routine: I wash my face at night and then I massage a small amount onto my face, I've seen a great difference and the dark circle under my eyes are much lighter. My face feel moisturized and soft with a nice glow.

Body routine: I apply a small amount under my armpits after I bath and there the dark marks have really lighten. I also use it after I shave, makes it really soft and relieves the burning.

Hair routine: I prepoo with coconut oil, so basically I heat up some coconut oil and massage it into my scalp and the length of my hair before each wash, I put on a plastic cap for about an 1hour. I then rinse my hair and shampoo, then I add a little more coconut oil to my deep conditioner or normal conditioner and let that sit for about 30 minutes. I rollerset and apply a little again. On dry hair I apply coconut oil to the length of my hair each time I moisturize. My hair is softer, stronger, longer and healthier than ever.

Would I buy it again: Hell YES !! I love this stuff. It's so versitile that it can be used for anything

Was this review helpful to you? 

Comments

Ordering 

Already have an account? or Create an account

S5 Box