fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.9 12 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils February 28, 2011 517
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara
The mascara is exactly as the name says- extreme and sumptuous! The mascara is thick but not clumpy and gives thick lashes that are bold, well separated (doesn't clump together) and they stick out and bring out your eyes!

I used the Extreme black as I have dark lashes and the colour was great and you could see the difference, it was a rich inky black which brought out my blue eyes!

The Tir-blend Multiplying Fibers, exclusive to the Estee Lauder brand help to thicken out the lashes creating volume that’s super intense! The Mascara wand is great as it's large and allows for a firm grip that lets you go from the base of your lashes to the top- even with a shaky hand! It's very easy to maneuver around the inner corners of eyes but the wand is quite large so I did find it more difficult to use it on my lower lashes!

It takes quite a bit of time to dry- as all good mascara's, because it lasts the whole day without reapplying! Also the fabulous thing is no panda eyes, flaking or smudging- a HUGE plus!

This Mascara gives OTT lashes and give you that stand out look!

Fabulous!
J
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply