Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.4 10 0.5
A lighter shade red for a more natural look
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So here I am once again reviewing an Essence product. Big surprise...haha. Essence loved by me for its high quality, variety, great price, divine colours in make-up and fragrances in body care products and of course the most important, that they do not test their products on animals!

I am quite hard on lipsticks and my lipsticks work quite hard. I constantly drink water (have to hydrate in this sweltering Durban summer), so I need something with staying power. Here are my thoughts on this product:

1) I love the black tube with its colour indicated in a ring around it. The Essence logo is also imbedded on the tip - looks really professional.
2) Once again the price rocks at R33.95.
3) There are 10 shades in this range which caters for every women and every mood.
4) The lipstick glides on and feel quite moisturising on the lips. No metallic taste or smell. (I hate lipsticks that feels dry or sticky on lips with a metallic taste or odour).
5) One has to clad the lips and re-apply. I did this about 5 times before I was satisfied that I had the right amount of colour on the lips. You can therefore layer from light to dark.
6) Staying power was medium. It lasted about 2 hours before I had to re-apply, keeping in mind that even most expensive long-lasting lipsticks last about the same time on my lips.

FINAL VERDICT: Worth to give a try at the price! Keep in handbag to re-apply up later during day! Feels good and looks good on lips! LIKE it!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply