fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 5 0.5
CC Creams November 06, 2014 502
Essence All-in-one CC Cream Clear & Correct (Light)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

A little while ago I was sent this CC cream to try. I am rather partial to another brand and didn't think I would want to use a different one. When I opened the tube the colour looked really dark, too dark for me, but when I actually applied it, it blended perfectly into my natural skintone. This particular product is slightly drying for me and it doesn't apply as smoothly as the other brand I am used to so you really need to use a primer or makeup base, but it gives very good coverage without feeling cakey. It corrects dark spots and redness very well and is enough to give me a fresh look without applying concealer or foundation. I wear it to work daily and my makeup looks beautifully finished off but still very natural and barely there. It allows my freckles to peek through which I like, but that may not be everybodies cup of tea.

The biggest thing for me with this is the price and that it goes a long way. Also of course the fact that it does what it says. It clears and correct uneveness on my skin but keeps it looking natural and smooth. I also really like the fact that it has an SPF of 30 so no need to add a sunscreen. I am sure I will buy this product again.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
C
Top 500 Reviewer 14 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply