ENVIRON-Original-pre-cleanser.jpg
Cleansers,Toners,Washes March 15, 2017 650
Environ Original A Pre-cleanser
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hello lovelies.
Before receiving the Environ Original skin care range, I did not know anything about pre-cleansing. I used to just use my normal wipes and think that my skin was ready for bed and would occasionally wash my face before bed and even after washing, sometimes my skin would not necessarily feel 100% clean. Pre-cleansing is a very important step that everyone needs to incorporated into their skin routine especially if you wear makeup regularly.

Pre-cleansing oils melt impurities, excess oil, sunscreen, waterproof makeup, pollutants and products that build up on the skin; allowing your cleanser to penetrate even further for professional cleansing results.

This pre-cleanser is very gentle on the skin and is not harsh or stings. I love how it helps remove my mascara and eye makeup which may be difficult to remove, it also removes the excess foundation which may be left over or stuck in your pores so I would definitely recommend that you get this pre-cleanser and you only require a few drops and a cotton wool to remove the oils or makeup wipe.

The following steps can be followed when using the Pre-cleanser:
HOW TO USE
1. Apply to face and massage with fingertips, then add a few drops of water and rinse.
2. Remove it with your preferred Environ cleanser and rinse with water.
3. To remove eye make-up and waterproof mascara, use on cotton wool.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
CT
5 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply