4.5 9 0.5
Primers, Illuminators, Setting Sprays June 13, 2014 451
Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Correcting and Highlighting Perfector
(Updated: June 13, 2014)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I can safely say that this product is my new best friend! Why? Well, it instantly corrects, highlights and illuminates my skin! What more could a girl ask for! I suffer from the "tired eyes" look and this product helps eliminate the appearance of dark circles and fine lines.

It is a lightweight concealer pen which glides on the skin beautifully with one sweep masking all my imperfections from dark circles, shadows, blemishes and redness. What I also love about this product is that you can "build" it up by slowly using more in areas that need it most and it doesn't end up giving you that "caked on" look.

Another fantastic benefit to the Flawless Finish Correcting and Highlighting Perfector is that it is rich with hydrators, antioxidants and reflective pigments that help correct problematic areas and highlight the contours of my face :) :)

The overall finish from this product is beautifully natural and flawless.

Like I said- my best friend!

Leave a comment below saying why Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Correcting and Highlighting Perfector is your best friend.

C
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

29 results - showing 1 - 10
1 2 3
Ordering
June 13, 2014
This really sounds like an amazing product that is worth a try!
Y
Yolika
June 13, 2014
All that is said in the review is applicable to me, the redness, blemishes, etc. Could do with this "correction pen".
U
Uhrsula
June 13, 2014
Elizabeth Arden Flawless Finish Correcting and Highlighting Perfector is my best friend because it can help correct problematic areas and highlight the contours of my face :)
L
LiznaE
June 13, 2014
I have tried a tester of this before. I positively say that im head over heels for it! . Not only does it repair me on the outside but it repairs me in the inside aswell. How? well it makes me feel very confident in the way I look , it treats my eyes so I no longer would look like the zombies from Warm Bodies . Is this product my best friend? nah its more then that , its simply my other half! . Sorry to my future hubby but this product has taken over :) haha planning to purchase this soon :)
B
beautydivanaz
June 13, 2014
Absolutely adore the look and feel of this product. Beauty perfection at its best! Does what it says it does and even more. J'ADORE!
L
lisaannekitching
June 13, 2014
Wow thanks for the review this looks like a product tat I could use I always hate that dark sircels under my eyes it makes me look older than Iam this could really be a usefull product
D
Daleen91
June 13, 2014
Oh my! I'd really love to own one. I could do with some confidence and esteem bost :(
P
Puleng
(Updated: June 13, 2014) June 13, 2014
sounds really amazing would love to try this wow :) would love to cover my dark spots and under eye.
P
phantomenace
June 13, 2014
Oh my gosh, this is perfect timing. I'm getting married in a few weeks time and I really need this for all my up-all-night-folding-wedding-programs under eyes. hahaha.It looks really lovely.
AH
Adel Heine
June 13, 2014
This sounds like such a versatile and amazing product. Like something just out of a fantasy movie and what dreams are made of for most women. With one quick swipe of a magic marker pen, you can instantly correct all imperfections. Would really like to try this on my imperfect complexion to see if it can cover even the toughest of marks.
R
Ria
29 results - showing 1 - 10
1 2 3

Leave a Reply