Review Detail

4.6 50 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams September 11, 2012 1425
A miracle in a tube
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Skin Protectant is a complete miracle cream, I absolutely love it. This cream can be used for just about EVERYTHING.

I had a really bad, very uncomfortable writers callus which just wouldn't go away no matter what I tried, I decided to try the Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Protectant which I applied directly on the callus and then wrapped a plaster around the area of my finger, the next morning the callus was much softer so I repeated the procedure for a few more days and then filed the callus for just a few minutes and VOILA... the callus was completely gone and hasn't returned for months now.

I've also tried using it for chapped lips, insect bites, boils, rashes... you name it and it works like a bomb!!! I've tried it on burns caused by my GHD too.

And whilst it is really effective, it is not harsh it's gentle enough to be used on babies so I tried using it on my sons bottom for diaper rash and it helped clear it up. I now use it on any cuts or abrasions he gets as well as on his insect bites and sun burn patches he often gets on his shoulders.

It is however quite oily and hard to wash out of clothes so be careful not to get it on your clothes.

I think this product is a must have in every woman's hand bag and any family first aid kit!!!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply