4.6 7 0.5
DOVE-NS-Daily-Moisture-Shampoo.jpg
Shampoo February 06, 2017 378
Brilliant !!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This is an absolutely amazing shampoo & conditioner range!
I have never used any Dove Hair Care range before, and I am really impressed by the results.

When myself & my review partner received the products, we could actually smell the products through the packaging. It smells absolutely divine! This was the first thumbs up on our side.

I did not have to use much shampoo, as it was quite foamy. It gave a really good clean (I have quite oily hair, so I always go for a good cleansing shampoo) which I really liked.

I prefer using more conditioner on the tips of my hair, as my tips tend to get quite dry. This conditioner was really great, as after rinsing, I could already feel how soft and smooth my hair was!

I'm very lazy when it comes to drying hair lol so I usually let my hair self-dry after washing. Usually when I do this, my hair frizzes, and is all over the place. After using the Dove Nutritive Solutions Daily Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner, my hair did not frizz as much, and was smooth and soft. This also helped reduce my time spent on styling.

I would definitely recommend this product to others! It is proceed well, and gives great results.

Xx

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply