Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 40 0.5
Conditioners August 29, 2012 780
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This treatment conditioner was sent to me by BB. I saw it retailing in Clicks for around R59 for 180ml bottle. And by the way, this conditioner is an extra treatment/conditioner in this range in addition to a usual conditioner that I personally haven't tried.

I am extremely surprised by how much I enjoyed this product. Normally, I would never go for a nourishing type of conditioner particularly with any oil in it because my hair is so fine and gets weighed down easily. However, this treatment works perfectly without taking away the volume. I can't describe exactly what it does, but when I rinse it out, my hair just feels whole and nourished. I have also had a very layered haircut that sometimes made my ends look choppy and sort of dry. I love how this conditioner calms it down without being heavy. Just as with the shampoo, the aroma is amazing and the golden ribbon of oils is very luxurious. I really love this treatment and recommend it highly! I have tried so many hair products and this is one of very few favourites!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply