Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 40 0.5
Conditioners August 29, 2012 784
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

A gorgeous paring do the Oil Care shampoo and conditioners make! The conditioner is housed in a 180ml squeeze tube and when squeezed from its packaging, shows that it is a dynamic duo of gold and white! The stripes remind me of those old-school soft serve ice-creams. The gold part of the conditioner is the Nutri-oils and the white part, the conditioner. I do believe that this is next generation conditioner! It left my hair feeling soft, silky and super manageable and my hair didn’t feel weighed down at all. I do believe that you should be a bit careful as to how much you use as it MAY leave your hair feeling weighted as the almond oil within is a heavy oil. I love conditioners and this is definitely my favourite one so far.

The conditioner tube is white and gold and has a certain air of luxury to it. The tube is easy to open but I found the cap to be a bit tight but that’s fine as it means the product won’t leak out. I have really long hair and thankfully don’t need to wash my hair every day, but if I did, the conditioner would probably only last 2 weeks. The smell is divine and I sometimes open the bottle just to sniff the product! It’s so clean smelling and inviting and imparts that lovely fragrance in to my hair. Not overpowering but just enough.

The Oils contained within (and their benefits) are:

Coconut Oil:
• Has a high moisture retaining capacity.
• Anti dandruff properties.
• Melts onto hair with heat and condenses on cooling which means it’s great for styling.
• Good treatment for a dry scalp.

Sweet Almond Oil
• Oil’s weight can help temporarily fuse the ends together resulting in a smoother look.
• Hair has fewer frizzes when applied in to the roots (because of the weight of the oil).
• Highly nourishing.

Argan Oil (The newest kid on the block)
• Hydrates the hair and stops frizz and roughness.
• Enhances hair elasticity.
• Restores smoothness.
• Natural antioxidents strengthen the hair shaft by repairing the damaged cellular membranes.
• Adds lustre and shine.

Vit. E
• Induces hair growth.
• Treats the hair strands.

Vit. F
• These are the fatty acids found in Omega-3 and Omega-6.
• Promotes healthy hair and encourages hair growth.
SD
Top 500 Reviewer 34 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply