Review Detail

4.2 4 0.5
Shampoo April 23, 2014 201
Got to love the Dove...
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So I asked my hairstylist what product she would use if she had to buy of the shelf and not use salon products, since my hair was very dry and fragile and in need of good TLC, and she replied "Dove". After that I went and bought the heat defense Shampoo and Conditioner.

Straight away I loved the product since Im in love with the "Dove" smell. I use the soap, the body wash, ect. The shampoo had a thick creamy lade which left my hair feeling clean and alive. Opening the Conditioner I was again greeted by the O-So-Amazing Dove smell again and the thick creamy consistency of the conditioner made it glide through my hair to cover, nourish and strengthen every single strand.

But is was only after blow drying my hair that I was truly impressed, cause after almost getting use to my bit dryer, not feeling so silky hair, my hair was soft, shiny and full of volume. And the fly-away hair was almost not there anymore.

In my books that's a winner! So I went and bought the hair treatment right away and now I treat my hair once a week with the Dove hair Therapy treatment.

Winx

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply