4.6 42 0.5
Shampoo February 07, 2017 861
Dove Pure Care Dry Oil Shampoo and Conditioner review
(Updated: February 22, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

In the past I didn’t pay much attention to the shampoo and conditioner I used. All I cared about was my hair being clean and looking pretty.

I think that’s where the love hate relationship with my hair started. I wasn’t loving my hair because I wasn’t giving my hair what it needed until now!

With the Dove Shampoo I love the packaging, quantity and price. I used about two handfuls per wash for my hair and it gave a great wash. My hair was soapy, which I love and there was no irritated on my scalp. I just wish it had a stronger fragrance, other than that I loved it and will be repurchasing.

With the Dove conditioner I loved the smell and texture. I used only one handful of conditioner per wash and it was enough. I’m a fan of when a little goes a long way! I also left the conditioner in my hair and it didn’t harden when it dried, like most conditioners normally do. Love it and will be buying it again.

I’ve had two washes with these products and I’m already feeling a difference in my hair, my hair doesn’t feel as dry as it used to. I cannot wait to see the long term results, my hair is loving these products and it makes me love my hair.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
pic 6.jpg
pic 4.jpg
pic1.jpg
pic3.jpg
pic2.jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply