Review Detail

4.6 42 0.5
Shampoo February 07, 2017 859
Dove Advanced Hair Series Range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I've been let of the word-of-mouth project for the Dove Advanced Hair Series Range.
I've currently been using the Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner, aimed at fine, flat hair. The shampoo smells super pretty, and makes you want to use the whole bottle on your head! Although, it is supposed to help moisturise your hair, I found my hair feeling slightly dry at the tips and didn't keep my hair looking fresh for long. So I would have to wash my hair everyday as I am a person who can't stand dirty hair!
I would totally recommend this product to someone with fine hair, in actual fact, I swapped shampoo after 4 days with my partner in the challenge and she said she absolutely loved it and would carry on buying it from now on!
I have currently before starting the experiment been using the Dove Intensive Repair, and would totally rate it a 10/10 it works absolute wonders and it make me continuosly wanting to smell my hair! It works wonders and would recommend it absolute anyone just because of its durability and repair work!

THANK YOU BEAUTY BULLETIN!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
B
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply