fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.4 21 0.5
DOVE-AHS-Oxygen-Moisture-Shampoo.jpg
Shampoo October 08, 2015 744
A little volume goes a long way but its a no from me.
(Updated: July 06, 2018)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Dove Oxygen Moisture Shampoo & Conditioner is aimed at thin, limp hair and is formulated to add natural volume without weighing hair down. It also contains 'Oxyfusion' ingredients leaving you with voluminous, smooth and moisturised locks.

I expected the Oxygen Moisture range to deliver the best results from all the products I received in my package, as my hair is fine, flat, lacks moisture and volume, however, I prefer the Pure Care Dry Oil range. Aside from the much needed volume boost that the Oxygen Moisture range gave me, the Pure care Dry Oil delivered the best results and ticked all my boxes that I actually expected the Oxygen Moisture range to fulfil.

The Oxygen Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner smells amazing, it gave my hair a lot of volume but left it feeling a little dry, especially at the ends of my hair. In my experience with this range, I think it would work best on hair that is prone to heavy oiliness & build up on the scalp as it deeply cleanses your hair, giving you a super voluminous look and feel to your strand.

I rate the Oxygen Moisture Range at a decent 2.5 Stars, as i'm not a fan of how the ends of my hair turned out. However, I'd rate an amazing 5 stars if the Pure Care Dry Oil & Oxygen Moisture Range were somehow infused together, giving us the best of both worlds with the volume, deep cleanse, hydrating, special oils and frizz control properties in one.

See full review on my blog: https://neesisworld.wixsite.com/neesisworld/blog/dove-review

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
N
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply