Review Detail

4.3 3 0.5
Eye Creams,Serums May 31, 2013 241
Double Serum - Clarins
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I subscribe to the Clarins email newsletter and follow the page on Facebook so when they announced this new serum I was quite intrigued.

Then as luck would have it, I received this from Beauty Bulletin. Needless to say I was very excited. I was actually in the market for a good serum so this came at a very good time.

First impressions: The packaging is very much in keeping with the Clarins brand and the rest of their products. The bottle contains two serums which are both dispensed in one pump.

I used 2-3 pumps to cover my entire face. I could immediately feel my skin was smoother and radiant. For the first 2 weeks I used this twice a day but then realised I'd already used half the bottle so now I only use it the the evenings.

Although I don't have any early signs of aging ( think its the good genes), I'm all about preventative measures. This serum is perfect for that. I now know that my skin is being protected and its helping with all those other skin conditions I suffer from like enlarged pores.

I can definitely see the difference with this serum and bonus its for all skin types.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply