4.2 20 0.5
Shampoos, Dry Shampoos and Cleansers September 12, 2016 722
DON'T JUDGE A PRODUCT BY IT'S PRICE!
(Updated: September 30, 2016)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I honestly thought that coz the cost of these products were slightly low, they would be of poor quality. Dark and Lovely proved me wrong! I also thought that because they concentrate on products for women with relaxed/permed/chemically treated hair, they would get it all wrong! Nope! They pleasantly surprised me.

This is probably the cheapest natural hair line I know that is genuine and does a good job while at it.

The products smell amazing, except for the Afro moisturizing butter which in my opinion had a terrible scent.

They tried to use natural products as much as possible such as honey, guarana root and mango oil which is what we naturalistas like in our products. I appreciate the fact that the products did not have parabens, mineral oil and petrolatum all bad for our hair.

The shampoo did not strip my hair off of moisture, and to be honest that is the first shampoo that I have seen not strip moisture.

The conditioner, really assisted in detangling and made the process so much easier.

The plaiting butter and Afro moisturizing butter I did not care much for as I hardly use creams and butters on my hair. Good products, they do the job. But not for me on a day to day, week to week basis.

Head over to my blog for a more detailed review and lots and lots of pictures on the blog :http://www.mynaturawl.com/dark-lovely-au-naturale/

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Product Review : Dark and Lovely Au Naturale
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply