Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.3 1 0.5
Fantastic
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have had my teeth professionally whitened before with the BriteSmile treatment, however after about 5 years or so, I needed a touch up badly.

The treatment itself cost around R4000 and a touch up around R2000, so I was loathe to spend that kind of money again.

After watching quite a few international bloggers on Youtube talking about how good these strips were, I decided to give them a try - their teeth were whiter than mine had EVER been.

These strips are so easy to use - apply the gel strip to your top and bottom teeth, and wait 30min... you can drink water while you have them on too.

I find it easiest to put them on and then watch an episode of a tv series, as then time goes by much faster.

My teeth are whiter than they have ever been, and I have only used half of this box up! I'm keeping the rest of the strips for touch ups when I need them, as you can see a difference in colour after one or two uses.

Yes, your teeth may feel a little sensitive after use, but it doesn't last for long, and isn't as bad as when I had the professional treatment. If you use a toothpaste such as the one for sensitive teeth by Colgate, you won't feel much at all.

While these aren't cheap, they're a much cheaper alternative to professional teeth whitening, and they are also enamel safe!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply