Review Detail

3.7 3 0.5
Treatments, Masks April 05, 2013 328
Rewind your hair colour history
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Although this product doesn't have an overwhelming smell that takes your breath away, it does have a rather unpleasant smell. One of the biggest problems I have with this product, is how much time you need to spend rinsing, especially if you have long hair - five to ten minutes, followed by another five minutes after the minute minute of buffering. By the time I had to do the second buffer rinse, the hot water was finished (heat is very important, since it apparently helps to shrink the colour molecules).
I would also have liked a conditioning element like you get with hair dyes, to treat your hair (which will probably feel a bit straw-like after all that rinsing) and to help eliminate the awful chemical smell.

This product works best on the root and mid-length bits of hair; my ends are still discoloured, and I have neither the time, patience, hot water, or money to give it another go. At R169.99 a pack, I'd rather go to a salon and know they will get everything out, and have enough hot water.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply