Review Detail

4.1 17 0.5
Shampoo February 06, 2014 2840
Down Memory lane
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

As a child I use to have this silky white blond hair which shined like crazy and this was the only shampoo I use to use. One thing Ill never forget about my childhood was the compliments I got and people wanting to know what do I wash my hair with ;-).

But as with any natural beauty as soon as you start to add treatment/hairspray/color/bleach etc etc it disappear and your hair needs that extra uhmm to keep up with the pace.

Now a days I use this shampoo once a month maybe twice to strip my hair of any product buildup that the other very stimulating shampoos just cant seem to do like Colgate. I think part of the success in this product is the fact that the packaging stayed almost exactly the same since then which kind of makes it into a family tradition/remembrance item and giving you that warm fuzzy, missing home feeling.

And after all these years the smell still blows me away like it did, its got this extremely fresh smell to it that really last and last in your hair.

For the product itself I lades up very easily and the conditioned also feels great but since I have very fine and fragile hair I find myself needing a shampoo that nourishes a little bit more.

You will find that after every Colgate wash your hair tend to be static like mad, which is a great indication that all the excess product residue and build-up of products, which leaves your hair limped down, is striped away.

I think I'll always have this in my house even though I don't use it that much, then just to smile and reminding me of the good old days!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments

Leave a Reply