fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.6 79 0.5
Colgate Optic White Range
Toothpastes, Floss October 25, 2023 2546
Achieve a Dazzling Smile with Optic White Oxygen Toothpaste and Overnight Whitening Pen!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I recently tried out the Optic White Oxygen Toothpaste and the Overnight Whitening Pen, and I must say, I'm absolutely impressed with the results! If you're looking to brighten your smile and enhance your oral care routine, these products are definitely worth considering.

Let's start with the Optic White Oxygen Toothpaste. First and foremost, the packaging caught my eye with its sleek design. The toothpaste itself has a refreshing flavor that leaves your mouth feeling clean and revitalized. One of the standout features of this toothpaste is its oxygenating formula, which helps remove surface stains and improve teeth whiteness gradually with consistent use.

What I love most about the Optic White Oxygen Toothpaste is its effectiveness in gently removing stains. After just a week of using it twice a day, I noticed a visible improvement in the whiteness of my teeth. Unlike other whitening toothpaste options I've tried in the past, this one didn't cause any sensitivity or discomfort, which is a huge plus.

Now, onto the Optic White Overnight Whitening Pen. This pen is a game-changer when it comes to convenience. It's portable and easy to use, making it perfect for on-the-go touch-ups. The pen has a precision brush tip that allows you to apply the whitening gel directly to each tooth, targeting specific areas that may need extra attention.

Using the Overnight Whitening Pen was a breeze. I simply applied the gel before bed, and by morning, my teeth looked noticeably brighter. The gel has a pleasant taste and doesn't feel heavy or sticky on the teeth. It's important to note that the whitening effects are cumulative, so consistent use is key to achieve the best results.

Overall, Optic White Oxygen Toothpaste and Overnight Whitening Pen have exceeded my expectations in terms of effectiveness and convenience. They're an excellent addition to my dental hygiene routine, and I've received compliments on my brighter smile since I started using them.

If you're looking for reliable and affordable teeth whitening solutions, I highly recommend giving Optic White Oxygen Toothpaste and the Overnight Whitening Pen a try. Prepare to be amazed by the noticeable difference they make in achieving a sparkling smile!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
PM
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments