4.6 79 0.5
Colgate Optic White Range
Toothpastes, Floss October 25, 2023 2683
From Dull to Dazzling: My Personal Experience with Colgate's Whitening Duo
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

After trying out the Colgate Optic White Overnight Whitening Pen, I was impressed by how straightforward it was to use. Just a quick click, brush, and it's set for the night. I noticed my teeth began to look whiter within just four days – a pleasant surprise for such a simple routine.

As for the Colgate Optic White Oxygen Toothpaste, it's been a staple in my daily oral hygiene. The promise of a whiter smile in three days seemed bold, but it delivered. The texture is a bit coarse, and the mint flavor isn't the best I've tasted, but the foaming action feels like it's really cleaning. And most importantly, it works! My teeth are visibly brighter, and I love that it includes fluoride to protect against cavities.

Both products have made a noticeable difference in my smile. The whitening pen is perfect for targeted, intensive whitening, while the toothpaste maintains my dental health and keeps my teeth looking their best. I'm genuinely pleased with the results from both and would recommend them to anyone looking to enhance their smile.
F
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments