5.0 28 0.5
COCOA HEAVEN RANGE
Body Moisturizers June 06, 2022 5411
Luxury on a Budget! 😍
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Definitely my favourite range! And I usually don't like the smell of cocoa butter but this range smells so good. It smells like summer but also gives cozy winter vibes. Very very nourishing and leaves my skin glowing and feeling hydrated. The tissue oil and body butter are to die for!

• tissue oil:
This is probably my top 2 tissue oil simply because of the scent and how intense it is. I love how quickly it absorbs and that it's never streaky. Add it to your lotion/butter and thank me later. Also love how super affordable it is!

•butter:
My favourite butter. It has really romanticized my getting ready just because it feel so luscious and luxurious. I have super dry skin so I usually use petroleum jelly during the winter but this has became my new go to.

• lotion:
It has a thinner consistency than the butter and for reason I like adding the corresponding tissue oil to it. I love that it leaves a silky veil that makes your skin glow. I also love how quickly it absorbs coz no one had time to run in their lotion for 10 minutes. Again, the affordability is A++ and when you layer 2 or more of these products your get great fragrance longevity.

• hand lotion:
A great add to my handbag. Really convenient size and great consistency for on the go...absorbs really quickly.

Overall 10/10 for affordability, quality, fragrance and efficacy! My skin is glowing glowing! 😍

L
6 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments