Review Detail

4.5 11 0.5
Cleansers,Toners,Washes September 11, 2010 562
An Overall Balanced Cleansing System
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

This 3-Step cleansing system is highly effective when all the products are used together, as recommended.

However, it is important to wait a while before results are visible. To some, like myself, visible results were not so dramatic as my skin suffers from fewer problems. After several weeks, I noticed that it does effectively clear up blemishes, reduce pore size, improve the tone and texture of the skin, and most importantly the ability for other products - treatment and makeup - to "sink well"l into the skin. I do believe that my skin takes on a healthier appearance and behaviour when I use this system.

The one problem with this system is the performance of the Clarifying Lotion - it is far too heavy, strong, and "chemically". I can feel my eyes burning when I use it. A girl I know even compared it to nail varnish remover, and I couldn't agree with her more. After switching to a milder toner, I felt more comfortable using the other 2 products.

Don't expect to see incredible results, because this system works vigorously from within the skin.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply