Review Detail

4.9 5 0.5
Hair Removal May 12, 2014 1428
Hair removal in 3 minutes.
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

My No.1 preferred method for hair removal will always be epilation. The disadvantage however, is that it can be time consuming. With the changing weather and summer dresses (sadly) being pushed to the back of my cupboard, I knew my need for smoothness would not be a priority any more (yes, I'm single).

With the cold weather making me lazy, I knew I would need a faster method of hair removal. I went into Clicks and was amazed by 'Works in 3 minutes' because I remember my teenage days of enduring 15 minutes of hair removal cream fumes. Ah yes, another reason I don't normally use depilatory creams- the smell!

This product worked wonderfully. I don't understand why its a 'lotion' since it has the consistency and texture of a cream....perhaps the 'cream' option is much thicker. It has the foul smell but its not that strong and does not linger once removed.

Effectiveness in terms of hair removal, it does what it says on the label. Hair was removed in 3 minutes and my skin felt soft and smooth. With regards to the hair-free time period, I experienced regrowth after 2 days. So for me, this is great for when I don't have a lot of time but not for long-lasting results.

*Price: R37,99
125ml

Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply