Review Detail

4.6 38 0.5
Shampoo August 13, 2018 2398
Curly Girl Review On Clicks Afri True Naturals Range
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So I've used this products for about 3 weeks now and I've played around with it and found what works best for my hair type.

I have 3B curls with low porosity. The thing I struggle with alot is dryness and frizz.

I found that the curl Creme and the conditioner worked perfectly for my hair type. I absolutely feel inlove with the products.

Also I had defined curls for 7 Days straight which is totally new to me cause after day 3 my curls are a mess.

I love the gel but not as an all over gel as it makes my hair a tad bit sticky. It's however perfect for edges and it washes out easily so if you washing your face at night the gel comes right off, no build up, no hassles. Also don't let that fool you. It will keep those edges LAID.

The one product that I could go without is the shampoo. It was very drying on my hair. I feel like it would be perfect for those of you that get build up easily and have oiler hair.

I rarely get any buildup as my hair is thirsty and just soaks everything up.

Otherwise this range is amazing. My mom and both sisters are using it now as well, so it does and amazing job and the price is honestly the highlight.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
The curl cream has been the love of my life???
The definition ??
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply