Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.5 2 0.5
Nail Care, Treatments February 27, 2012 664
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been battling with a fungal toenail infection that one day appeared out of the blue. I went to see my doctor because I did not know what caused the infection, as it was righ in the centre of my toe. Other types of fungal infections, normally appear in the underside of the nail tip. She explained that my infection could have been caused due to close shoes that applies pressure on a specific spot on the nail, which in turn thins the nail. A small hole or crack, sometimes not visible, will form allowing bacteria to penetrate the nail. Just a bath or even a shower will allow water through which gets trapped.

She prescribed antiobiotics which cleared it up. However, after a year it re-appeared. I then saw Clearnail "for healthy beautiful nails" at Dis-chem, which assists with the clearing of fungal nail infections. I bought the product as it was relatively cheaper than antiobiotics and safer.

After 2 weeks treatment I could see a visible inprovement and by the second month my nail was healthy and clear. I also started applying it to all my nails as it also helps with discoloured or brittle nails. Normally if you use nail polish for an extended period, your nails tend to turn a yellowish colour. With Clearnail your nails will return to a clear and healthy colour. All ingredients are natural and therefore not harmful to your nail or skin.

This product ensure beautiful healthy nails. Clearnail is very effective and real value for money.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments

Leave a Reply