fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

3.8 2 0.5
In Salon Professional Treatments September 05, 2014 378
The amazing Chrysalis experience
Ladies, ladies, ladies! If you've been looking for a way that's non-invasive and cost effective to get rid of those noticeable lines and wrinkles-look no further! I was privileged to be chosen by Beauty Bulletin to have a Chrysalis facial treatment at the Hair and Beauty Show. I am a real sceptic when it comes to most things, because I always think "Yeah, yeah-what they say it does, and what it actually does is two different things." However, this time I was absolutely amazed at the result. The process was not painful, and was very effective. My friend who was standing with me while they did the facial kept saying how astounded she was. She kept saying how my lines and wrinkles were minimising right before her eyes. After the treatment, I couldn't believe how much less visible and shallower my lines and wrinkles appeared-and that was after just ONE facial! This new revolutionary non-invasive anti-aging treatment is something I definitely intend to do in the future. I mean-come on girls, who wouldn't be interested in looking just a little younger for longer if you can?
T
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply