4.4 12 0.5
Health and Wellbeing July 27, 2017 2637
2 weeks left till D-Day!
(Updated: October 03, 2017)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

So I've been on Chela-Preg since the beginning of my 3rd trimester (found them in Dischem before the BB project went live and thought id give them a try) and I only have 2 weeks left till I meet my princess, how time has flown!

- I give the price a 3.5 just purely because I don't get why all trimester packs aren't the same price, however, the 3rd-trimester pack is only slightly less than other pre-natal vitamins
- Easy to swallow, love that they don't make me feel sick even if I take them before breakfast
- I don't really know how I feel about the day/night tablets, I have forgotten to take the night capsules on a number of occasions now (due to me falling asleep super early!) I would prefer if they were maybe packaged together and I could take all 4 tabs together.
- My OBGYN also has asked me to stop taking omega for the next 2 weeks so am skipping the night tablets all together which is where all the vitamins are so trying to manage that has also been hard. With my previous vitamins, the omega was always a separate capsule.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
N
2 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

This Post Has One Comment

1. Lerato Mohlala

I have tried it for the first time today and I feel very relaxed and not so tired. I was afraid of taking any prenatal vitamin cos they make me sick. But Chela Preg is different, and I would recommend it to pregnant moms.

Leave a Reply