Bath Soaps, Cleansers, Washes May 06, 2013 956
Cetaphil Oily Skin Cleanser
(Updated: July 08, 2015)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Hi

As far as I can remember I suffered from acne and blemish skin. There wasn't a day that I would pray for something, just something to clear my skin. I have tried everything on the market - I mean everything! From home remedies, to pills, to creams and even things that I can't even spell (everything). Products that I have used either made my skin dry, feeling tight, or my skin was either too sensitive or too severe.

People always said it's because you don't cleans your skin properly, you don't drink enough water.... and the list goes on....

Have you ever wondered that the most flashy looking product always sells best, even though it doesn't work.
What I have learnt is that the products that do work (I mean really do work) are the products that resemble medical care.... and this is Cetaphil, mild and soft cleanser for your skin.

At the end of the day I sit with the most oiliest skin on earth. During the course of the day I have to pat my face with a tissue, to get rid of excess oily areas.
Since I used Cetaphil, I mean from day 1 - it doesn't leave your skin feeling dry or tight. There are some nights that I don't feel I need to moisturize, because it feels so soft and smooth.

My skin being sensitive and all, the Cetaphil formula is not harsh as other facial cleansers. The soft sent is mild and suttle.

I will definitely be buying Cetaphil products as they really do work.

B
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

1 results - showing 1 - 1
Ordering
February 10, 2015
I agree! Great product! :)
C
Candace
1 results - showing 1 - 1

Leave a Reply