Review Detail

4.4 12 0.5
Shimmers, Bronzers, Self Tans April 04, 2011 1016
Shimmer Cream
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been buying Caribbean Tan products for a long time, and along with my first purchase, I bought this shimmer cream. It is very thick (to the point where it is sometimes difficult to get out of the bottle), but it gives a lovely shimmery finish. In the first few years of buying this product, I noticed that there were some inconsistencies in the colour- sometimes it would literally look darker in the bottle, and give a darker tint to the skin, and other times it gave almost no tint with just a golden shimmer. Recently, the colour seems to be more consistent though. I still use this product from time to time, but when I do, I make sure there is not much chance of me sweating because it will rub off on anything you touch, including your clothes.
If you plan to use this, make sure your skin is completely dry before applying, and just know that it might transfer onto your clothes. I will probably still buy this from time to time because it is affordable, but there are better shimmer creams out there.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
No
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments