5.0 25 0.5
BRAMLEY TISSUE OIL HERBAL TISSUE OIL
Body Moisturizers September 29, 2022 4346
#BramleyTissueOilObsessed
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Uneven skin tone, stretch marks and dry and dull skin are a thing of the past for me now.
My experience using these Bramley tissue oils has been an very great one, they’re definitely worth it, every product in the range is amazing, the quality is impeccable for the low price that you pay for them, a definite value for money and the versatility of them is just a cherry on top, they can be used in so many different ways and they do it so well.
These tissue oils are very effective at what they do and they have done wonders for my uneven skin tone, it has improved sooo much and my stretch marks have gotten lighter and almost unnoticeable and the results just keep me coming back for more. I also mix them into my body lotion and they keep my skin moisturized and glowing all day long. My all time favorite was the legendary Magnolia but my new found love for the Herbal and Macadamia and argan oil ones is unstoppable 😍The herbal range is great for soothing tired muscles and helping you relax.
Obsessed is an understatement, These are definitely worth giving a try, I would highly recommend them to everyone.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
L
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 1 0

Comments