5.0 25 0.5
BRAMLEY TISSUE OIL HERBAL TISSUE OIL
Body Moisturizers September 29, 2022 4346
Decongestion game-changer!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was not expecting the Bramley Herbal tissue oil to give what it gave before using it. Let me tell you! I’ve used herbal creams and moisturizers before; however, they were never as strong as I’d want/expect them to be and with this being a tissue oil, my brain automatically expected the same disappointment, but did Bramley not change that for me!

I have the flu and have been using this tissue oil on my chest and my back and it has done so much for me in clearing my airways and opening up my chest. The first day using this tissue oil I rubbed some on my chest and back right after showering and went to bed. I could feel the burn (in the best way possible) and I sweated out some of that flu like it was nothing, haha. I have also recently started using it with my body wash when showering and have seen a reduction in some of the little pimples on my body (my back especially) which made me so happy because I could never figure out how to get rid of those, lol.

This Herbal tissue oil is such a game-changer, and I would say that it definitely is a must-have for everyone, especially for those days when you’re sick and need an affordable decongestion.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments