BRAMLEY TISSUE OIL FLORAL COLLECTION
Body Moisturizers September 29, 2022 6410
Bramley Tissue Oil floral Collection
(Updated: October 23, 2022)
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The Bramley Tissue oil floral range has become an obsession to me after being gifted to me by a very special friend a little more than 1 year ago. I fell instantly inlove with it and have been using it since then, its as if it was made just for me. When I received it at the time, I was in desperate need of a perfect remedy and rescue for a terrible scar on my leg due to a very bad wound I had so I trusted my friend who recommended it and i quickly saw the most miraculous results as the scar lightened in appearance, as it was very dark before. From then until now I've learnt to use it almost all over myself. It has become my household favorite, partly because my 2 children and I all have sensitive skin and it just works so perfectly for us. Indoors I use it on my face daily as is and outdoors underunderneath my protective SPF moisturizer and makeup as a hydrating base aware of all its amazing benefits. My favorite one of all is the Magnolia. I'm so excited as I write this review as I was once again gifted a Magnolia Tissue oil by @curlygirlzo I would definitely recommend this amazing product to anyone as it really stands for what it says, "Bramley Cares for you". Thanx Bramley.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
L
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments