fbpx

Beauty Bulletin

Review Detail

4.9 79 0.5
BRAMLEY TISSUE OIL FLORAL COLLECTION
Body Moisturizers September 29, 2022 6401
Say goodbye to dry skin & hello to more moisturized skin!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I’ve been using tissue oil since I was in primary school. My mom always mixed it into our lotions and creams and used it to moisturize our faces every morning, but I never understood why and could never be the one who chose the brand of tissue oil being used. However, when I got older and could start choosing what brand of tissue oil I could use, I found myself on a serious hunt for the perfect tissue oil that could help reduce my dark spots, stretch marks and in all just moisturize my skin without having to reapply more throughout the day.

I started using Bramley’s Magnolia hand & nail cream after seeing my friend using it. She would always rave about how affordable it is and how it helped keep her hands soft and moisturized all day. However, I have always seen so many people posting Bramley tissue oils on social media, and after seeing such great results with their hand & nail cream, I knew I had to try out their tissue oils, and WOW, did my hunt for the perfect tissue oil not end right then and there.

I started using the Magnolia tissue oil and have been obsessed ever since, until I discovered their Aloe Vera & Olive Oil tissue oil from the African Collection, then I knew I was hooked. Magnolia will always be the OG for me though. The fragrance is subtle but still great. It is my go-to for areas of my skin where my stretch marks are very visible. I have seen such a significant change in the darkness of my stretch marks since using this tissue oil and recommend it to every person I know looking to reduce the darkness/appearance of their stretch marks.

If you’re looking for some affordable sleep therapy, I would definitely recommend the Lavender tissue oil. It does wonders for peaceful sleep and overnight hydration of the skin, whilst the Pink Blossom tissue oil is amazing for both moisturizing baths, cuticles, and hair – I mean, who doesn’t love a versatile tissue oil? The Cocoa Heaven tissue oil is by far the best smelling one for me. The smell lingers all day long which I LOVE.

Bramley really knew what they were doing with these tissue oils. From affordability to effective results and versatility. There really is something for everyone.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments