5.0 34 0.5
BRAMLEY TISSUE OIL AFRICAN COLLECTION 
Body Moisturizers September 29, 2022 4468
Aloe Vera & Olive oil Tissue Oil
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Honestly I didn’t know about the African Collection, I have always used the Magnolia Tissue Oil since my mom has been using it for as long as I can remember. Run, don’t walk and go get yourself some Bramely cosmetics today! These products have saved my skin. As a dry skin girl the tissue oils are a need and are so affordable, so they won’t break your bank. I have used the Magnolia tissue oil for over 2 years and my skin has never been so soft and nourished so I am certain the African Collection is as good.
The Aloe Vera and Olive Oil Tissue Oil is made with 100% Natural Oil. This range is my personal favorite cause I love the subtleness of the scent. It has helped me reduce stretch marks, even out dark marks and stop my skin from getting flakey and dry especially during summer it gives my skin that extra glow but doesn’t leave my skin greasy. I have recommended these products to family and friends and they have not looked back, so you definitely need to add Bramely cosmetics to your body care range today!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
K
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 3 0

Comments