5.0 34 0.5
BRAMLEY TISSUE OIL AFRICAN COLLECTION 
Body Moisturizers September 29, 2022 4375
#BramleyTissueOilsObsessed
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Are you living a champagne lifestyle but on a budget just like me? Don’t worry bramley cosmetics has got your back.Just over 3 years ago, I was introduced to bramley tissue oils, and I must say I’ve never looked back. The
bramley tissue oil has been very friendly towards my skin and treating it well; the tissue oil leaves my skin, feeling hydrated and glowing. What I love the most about it is how it reduces the appearance of stretch marks, scars, uneven skin tones as well as dry skin. Bramley Tissue Oil does not only act as a tissue oil but can be used for quite a lot of things for instance you can use it as a makeup remover, body scrub, hair oil,make yourself a diy face mask, and many more other things. If you ask me that’s a win because where will you get all of that for just R24.99/R26.99. My favourite tissue oil from the range has to be the Aloe Vera & Olive Oil tissue oil. Not only does it smell amazing but it leaves my skin smoother, softer and more radiant. It is also formulated with selected 100% natural oils. So tell me why are you not running to pep to plug yourself?
M
1 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 2 0

Comments