Review Detail

4.6 151 0.5
Moisturizers,Day Creams, Night Creams September 18, 2019 1711
Perfect For Dry, Sensitive, Eczema Prone Skin
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I have been using the Bio-Oil Dry Skin Gel for the past couple of weeks and my skin is loving it! I use it together with a cream that contains Urea (even though the gel does contain Urea it does not state what the percentage is) for extra hydration and moisturisation and I'm also drinking lots of water to hydrate my skin from the inside. My skin stays hydrated for longer and theres no need to reapply the Dry Skin Gel throughout the day I do however carry the small 50ml gel with me to apply onto my lips, cuticles, hands and dry patches on my face. I love that it doesn't clog up my pores and cause breakouts when using it on my face and that it doesn't irritate my sensitive eczema prone skin. My skin feels soft and smooth. I haven't seen any changes with my dark marks and scars as yet but I'm hoping with continuous use they will lighten up. I'm so obsessed with the pretty pink colour and gel to oil texture. What I also love is that a small amount goes a long way so it lasts longer and when using it with a cream you don't need a lot of product..making it great value for money. I will still continue to use this product throughout winter. The Bio-Oil Dry Skin Gel is a winter must-have for dry sensitive eczema prone skin!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
No
Would you repurchase this product?
No
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply