Review Detail

4.6 8 0.5
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils October 11, 2010 393
You can Benefit from this Mascara!
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I received this mascara from The Beauty Bulletin and was very excited as I LOVE the Benefit range! I have bought quite a few products from them at Woolies ( I think they are the only stockists in SA ) and have always enjoyed the great quality they have.
I received a perfect little sample size, which I found tricky at first to get used to using a short wand - first application is a nighmare! But this is only the sample size - the one that you buy has a great size wand.
This product has a great thick chunky brush that goes on easily and helps create real drama to the eyes. You don't need more than one application unless you want a really sexy ' bad girl' look.

Following off thier website:
Why we love it:Sexy, sultry, pure unadulterated black mascara for full, voluminous lashes. It's as BAD as you want to be!
What else you need to know:Famously big, bodacious brush coats lashes with our super black formula.

Product Details
Manufactured by: Benefit Cosmetics
Merchant SKU: IB92
8.5 g net wt 0.3 oz
winner of:
2010 Daily Candy - Best mascara
2010 Elle Top 5 Awards - best mascara

how to apply
Directions: For extra full lashes, coat both sides of the upper and lower lashes, then flutter away!
Tips

Indications: Gently dot BADgal liner waterproof in between your lashes, then coat with BADgal lash to make them look naturally fuller.

Tip: Twirl the brush in the vial. Pumping it in and out will only dry out your mascara.
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply