Beauty Exchange

Pigmentation and dark marks

Can anyone recommend a inexpensive product for pigmentation and dark marks? Suggestions would be appreciated ;)
Responses (6)
  • Accepted Answer

Mji
    Mji
    Offline
    Friday, June 21 2019, 10:41 PM - #Permalink
    Hi Babe ,

Try even and lovely face cream, I buy mine from Shoprite, its really inexpensive and it works like I saw a difference in a month.
    I also use the Shea Moisture African Black Soap to wash my face and witch hazel to tone my skin I really love how my face looks right now, if your face isn't sensitive coconut oil and bicarbonate of soda as a face scrub it does wonders.

Also this drinking water thing actually helps lol and clean pillow cases is a must!

I hope it helps ;)

• Accepted Answer

LondiWandi
    LondiWandi
    Offline
    Saturday, June 22 2019, 05:21 AM - #Permalink
    Hi beauty,

I highly recommend using the L’oreal pure clay mask (the charcoal one) twice a week and maybe also buy the L’oréal pure clay detox wash, those two products work like MAGIC when it comes to clearing dark marks.
    The reply is currently minimized Show
  • Accepted Answer

flomantric
    flomantric
    Offline
    Tuesday, July 09 2019, 10:00 AM - #Permalink
    Hey babe,

Try Clicks Aloe Vera range. It has a cute starter pack that has face wash, toner, day & night cream. That way you can test it out before fully committing. Its about R60 - R65 for the pack.

Head over to my IG and have a look at the packaging @flomantric :)

References:

1. https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzfy3xkBbmp/
    The reply is currently minimized Show
  • Accepted Answer

Thursday, July 18 2019, 06:41 PM - #Permalink
    Hey love
    I don't know if this will help but I'd totally recommend washing your face with Sunlight green bar. It's the most inexpensive thing ever and it's very gentle on your skin. I always use it during those times when I don't want to go out and spend money on cleansers.
    The reply is currently minimized Show
  • Accepted Answer

Tuesday, July 23 2019, 08:47 PM - #Permalink
    Mji wrote:

Hi Babe ,

I hope it helps ;)

Hi I tried it but the first days, I started getting pimples, so I stopped using it. Did you by any chance have the same problem
    The reply is currently minimized Show
Your Reply

Specify a password to lock discussions to only users who has the password.

You may add additional URLs that you would like to include in your post.

Add URL