Beauty Exchange

Hair Fall + Virgo Bio Capsules

Hi everyone :-)

Today I would like to share Vigro Bio-Capsules with everyone.

I've been suffering from hair loss for about 6 years now and I have very thin hair. I've tried all the masks and treatments and shampoos, but they don't really make that much of a difference. So I've decided to give Vigro a chance.

I'm currently in the process of going blonde so I'm using shampoo and conditioner which lighten my hair and also toners. So I've decided for now to only try the capsules ( Vigro is part of a 3 step system: Shampoo, Conditioner, tonic + The capsules that act as a supplement )

Usually when I run my fingers through my hair, A LOT of hairs come out ( which I find alarming ). Also when brushing or washing my hair I lose a lot. ( I suffer from Iron Deficiency - Guess that's why I struggle with hair fall )

I've been using Vigro Bio Capsules for almost 3 weeks now and I already notice a decrease in hair fall. ( yay me )

So if you are also struggling with hair loss and have tried everything, I would recommend giving Vigro a chance.

Here's to happy hair days <3
Attachments:
Responses (14)

tzar
    tzar
    Offline
    Tuesday, April 12 2016, 12:35 PM - #Permalink
    Hi there

I don't have hair fall just a bit thin hair, which I despise. I prefer not to style my hair straight then I look simply terrible. I like to keep my hair curly as this makes my hair look thicker.

I tried this many years ago and did not notice a difference, glad it's helping you.

In your opinion, what causes hair to become thin?

Tuesday, April 12 2016, 05:18 PM - #Permalink
    Heyhey. :-)

Well I guess it could be a lot of things.

- Stress
    - Hormones
    - Deficiencies
    - Shock/Trauma
    - Over styling

Although I think that with the over styling it's more an issue with breakage. They're breaking off more than "falling out".

Ps I'm also using Folic Acid Pills and some Hair,Skin & Nails supplements.

mia shaik
    mia shaik
    Offline
    Tuesday, April 12 2016, 06:58 PM - #Permalink
    Hi Chantell ,thanks for sharing. Lately I've been experiencing substantial hair loss as a result of breakage.. I credit it to a hair dye I used because since then my hair has been breaking alot, I will definitely look into vigro...

SamR
    SamR
    Offline
    Tuesday, April 12 2016, 07:03 PM - #Permalink
    Hi Chantell also try zinc it's a vitamin available at dischem which is really good for hair growth.
    I noticed dramatic increase in length of my hair over December purely cz I was home and remembered to take it everyday.

My problem is thin hair but I know the fault lies in my constant over styling. I straighten my hair at least threes times a week and sometimes I curl it .the curling causes the most breakage cz I'm using my straightener. ..time to invest in a curling iron

Wednesday, April 13 2016, 12:02 AM - #Permalink
    My hair is also breaking off due to over bleaching ( had to bleach when I wanted to go red which I did at home - DON'T BLEACH AT HOME )

So I've recently tried the Olaplex treatment too. It worked nicely, but I still had some dead ends and split ends. This morning I was bored so I cut off the dead ends and also some split ends. Must say it feels better now.

Thanks for the tip. I will definitely go get some Zinc. I want to grow my hair really long. :)

tzar
    tzar
    Offline
    Wednesday, April 13 2016, 08:01 AM - #Permalink
    Hi ladies

vitamin B and biotin is also very good. I was reading eating lots of onions or even applying the juice to you hair reduces hair loss.

I am taking resveratol which is good for hair, skin and nails and anti-ageing and eating a balanced diet.

From time to time I use my dermalift on my scalp. It increases blood flow and its a nice scalp massage.

#SayNOtohairloss #SayNOtoThinHair

Saturday, May 27 2017, 04:17 PM - #Permalink
    Hi guys....

I read in the Kuier magazine that biotin together with folic acid pills work best for hair loss. I have not tried it yet, but will very soon as I am also suffering from major hair breakage and shedding due to over processing. This week I have removed all the damaged and lifeless hair on my head so I can start my hair journey. I have purchased MPL Coconut hair oil which I am planning to use as a overnight hot oil treatment. My hair is extremely fragile and breaks of easily, especially in front. I am literally frustrated as I cannot style my hair the way I used to. I have also purchased Palmers Coconut Formula Shampoo and Conditioner which I will be trying this week. Reviews stated that it is the solution to dry and damaged hair. Will keep you guys updated.

Saturday, May 27 2017, 04:17 PM - #Permalink
    Posted

Thursday, October 12 2017, 08:21 AM - #Permalink
    nowadays, hair loss is the major problem among the people. they are much worried about their hair. they care a lot and they search for new remedies. you can use a product which is called as sugar bear hair which would be proved as the best friend for your hair growth. they also repair the damaged hair.
    Sugar bear hair uk

References:

1. https://sugarbearhairreviews.com/

Sunday, August 05 2018, 03:06 PM - #Permalink
    Hi

I want to know. Can children of age 3' 4 and 6 also drink the capsules?

Regards

Dora

Monday, August 06 2018, 06:19 PM - #Permalink
    Hey ladies I have been using organics for these past two years now and I must say its the only product that's works on my natural frizzy curly hair,iv also tried rinsing my uncontrollable hair with rice water and tea,it leaves my hair extra managable for a blow out and MORINGA OIL IS A HAIR RECOVERY MIRACLE XX;)

Tuesday, October 30 2018, 12:47 PM - #Permalink
    HI Ladies
    A hairdresser wrecked my hair it just broke off in clumps, desperate to get my hair to grow again
    I diligently started using Vigro capsules and hair products . It grew faster and thicker than its ever been,
    Its really the best product I've ever used, I'm post menopause so at this stage my hair should be thin
    but it has grown back so thick.
    Brilliant product !!!!

amore
    amore
    Offline
    Monday, June 10 2019, 08:30 PM - #Permalink
    I have tried Vigro but didn't make a difference to me. I have read on social media that Biotin works. Going to buy some tomorrow and see if that will help me. The amount of hair I'm losing every day is shocking, some days I don't even want to brush my hair because of all the hair that will come out.

amore
    amore
    Offline
    Monday, June 10 2019, 08:31 PM - #Permalink
    Guest wrote:

Hi

I want to know. Can children of age 3' 4 and 6 also drink the capsules?

Regards

Dora
    I don't think so, best to speak to a health care professional especially when it comes to young kids drinking it.
Your Reply

Specify a password to lock discussions to only users who has the password.

You may add additional URLs that you would like to include in your post.

Add URL