4.3 5 0.5
Avon1.JPG
Lipsticks March 18, 2014 273
Avon Ultra Colour Absolute Lipstick in Natural
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was recently sent the Avon Ultra Colour Absolute Lipstick in Natural as part of the Avon review team, and I was really pleased to get it, with autumn in the air here in the Cape, it is nice to get a new lipstick and this one was a real treat.
I was really surprised by the quality of this lipstick. The Lipstick went on really smoothly and has a soft texture, reminiscent of those that a MAC cremesheen would have. It feels quite moisturizing too which is always a bonus with Winter just around the corner.
I was sent the Natural Colour which was lighter than I normally wear for my skin tone, so I don’t think I will ever wear this by itself, I will use it to mix with another colour, as I have always thought for the most flattering lip colour always mix your two favourite colours together, and you will get the best shade.
I did not think the lipstick was very long wearing, due to the creaminess and how soft they are but I don’t mind reapplying a couple of times a day so this really wouldn’t be an issue for me! I hate when I’m wearing a really matte lipstick and I start eating and I can’t get it off properly, ergh.
How I Used It: Make sure you exfoliate your lips so that the colour will look flawless. Apply petroleum jelly on your lips before applying makeup so that it has enough time to absorb and moisturize the lips. I applied the lipstick directly from the tube starting with my cupid's bow going out towards the sides and then my bottom lip. I blotted and reapplied 3 times to make the lipstick last!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply