4.9 4 0.5
Avon Legendary Lengths Mascara
Mascaras, Eyebrow Pencils July 13, 2022 3871
The name is pretty self-explanatory.
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I'm not a makeup person, but I've used my fair share of mascaras, and good brands at that, BUT, none of them compare to Avon's Legendary Lengths Mascara. The name really is pretty self-explanatory if you ask me. Not only does this mascara deliver on 'legendary' lash length, but it also does wonders in volumizing the lashes for that really full look that we all love. It also doesn't skimp on doing the most for my lower lashes which are pretty non-existent, haha.

The consistency is a bit on the thicker side, which requires for a few applications when first applying, but it also helps in not having to continuously reapply mascara throughout the day, and if I tell you how many times I've gone to sleep with this mascara on and woken up with the same length and volume, you probably wouldn't believe me, lol.

The applicator really is a game-changer itself, Avon really wasn't capping when they said that it would even lengthen those hard to reach lashes.

This is most definitely my new go-to mascara, and the best part is that I don't have to break the brank for quality with this one!
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments