Review Detail

4.3 31 0.5
Fragrances May 22, 2018 830
Sexy, sensual and seductive
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

Avon came up on my radar about months ago, I was interested in seeing what they had to offer and my first catalogue happened to be promoting this beauty. The fragrance screamed at me with it's gorgeous gold packaging and delicious symphony of notes, so that was my first Avon purchase of 2015 (and has since started a perfume addiction).

Packaging: The bottle is very heavy duty, it has a lot of weight to it and feels very high end. I love that the bottle is opaque because that really helps maintain the integrity of the fragrance. The cap is good quality, it snaps on snugly and there's not much chance of it coming off if you decide to travel with it. I'm not the biggest fan of the tassel but I keep the bottle in the box anyway so no big deal really. The spray nozzle is of a good quality which is important as that's often an issue I have with fragrance. Cheaper bottles can have dodgy spray nozzles and break easily or leak out product - this has done neither.

Notes: This fragrance is described as an Oriental Floral and consists of the following: Top notes - ylang-ylang.Middle notes - jasmine.Base notes - vanilla & woods. Upon first contact with the skin this is very potent (in a good way), it has a heavy, rich sweetness that lingers for a few minutes. As it begins to dry down the heart of the fragrance comes out - delicate florals enveloped by the lingering sweetness of ylang-ylang and just a hint of woodiness as the scent continues to settle. And finally the base notes emerge and these are what you smell for the duration of your wear time. As the scent continues to lose it's floral attributes and that sweetness of the ylang-ylang, it then becomes a rich, full-bodied fragrance composed of sensual vanilla and musky woods. On me this scent continues to get better as the day progresses, reaching it's full potential after a good couple of hours as it's had time to really warm into my skin. This perfume, as with all Avon fragrances, lasts all day on me and even into the second day until I shower the next morning. It clings to clothes and hair and bedding, it's absolutely wonderful and smells so luxurious. If you are someone that adores warm scents then you should definitely try this one. It says limited edition but I believe it's still available and Avon are always having brilliant deals so you hardly ever have to pay full price. I think this is definitely one of my all time favourite scents, next to Giorgio Armani Si, it's truly glorious and sexy and feminine. Do recommend!

Tips: When applying perfume you should hit your pulse points - neck/behind the ears, inner arm near the elbows, wrists and behind the knees. When applying, spray about 15cm away from the skin and then dab, do not rub.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments