4.3 31 0.5
Fragrances May 22, 2018 830
Far away gold
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

AVON FARAWAY GOLD?

When I opened the box of this fragrance and I saw the bottle I didn't want to open it & start using it because it's so cute you just want to put it on a pedestal for display. I love the whole packing as well it's glamorous.

The scent is seductive, strong and rich. I feel like this fragrance is made for strong and independent women. It's a very sophisticated fragrance.
I wore it when I went out with my boyfriend, the beach and a Photoshoot. I enjoyed wearing it the most when I went out with my boyfriend because he likes the scent and for the Photoshoot because it's long lasting and i kept smelling it during the shoot. I usually wear floral scents but for this review I decided to challenge myself and try something different so I can give an honest first impression and not a review based on something that I'm used to. Also I've been seeing myself outgrow certain things and my personality shifting so #AvonBeSensational caught me at a good stage in my life where I'm embracing change and growing. With that being said I love this sophisticated fragrance. I haven't decided which one is my favorite yet so keep an eye on my next review to find out which one I liked the most.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
IMG-20180604-WA0044 (1) (1).jpg
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments