Review Detail

4.3 31 0.5
Fragrances May 22, 2018 831
Avon Far Away Gold + Review
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

The scent is the strongest tie to a memory sexy, sensual and seductive are the words that best describe this scent am currently have on. I have to be honest I find it very difficult to pick a perfect scent for me ...Some woman prefers to have one signature scent which I find very boring, your scent should match your current mood and how to feeling ...

This particular scent makes me feel very sexy with its, ylang-ylang, jasmine and vanilla & woods it's not hard to fall in love with this scent.

If you want something new and fresh this scent is the best way to do that. To have a scent that continues to get better as the day progresses, reaching its full potential after a good couple of hours as it's had time to really warm into my skin.

What I do is I use this scent when am going to have a long night out with my girls It clings to my clothes I don't have to worry of it feeding away as the night continues ...actually the scent gets better with time. If you are a woman who loves warm scent then this is for you

Juicy peach and luminous freesia mingled with Indian jasmine and finished with seductive sandalwood is a mood and I do highly recommend it.

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Avon Far Away Gold + Review
MM
3 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments