Review Detail

4.7 7 0.5
Lipsticks September 17, 2013 659
AVON Ultra Colour Rich Lipstick BLUSH NUDE
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I now have 4 of these lipsticks that I bought after reading all the reviews on them.These lipsticks are truly amazing.
They are moisturizing,high in shine,stay true to the colour in the package and it lasts long on the lips!What more would you want in a lipstick? Oh wait they are also cheap!I bought them for R64,95 each.
It is quality!
I also love how smooth it feels on my lips.Love the different colours and my latest purchase was the BLUSH NUDE.I just love how beautiful this nude looks and you can wear it anytime of the day even for work!

Product Recommendation

Would you recommend this product to someone else?
Yes
Would you repurchase this product?
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
September 19, 2013
Ola Ruth great review I'm so happy with my Avon goodies,but when I see your amazing reviews video or written reviews I just want to get more Avon goodies I've tried the lip crayons and I'm so happy with them,I'm using them everyday and my glazewear.im really going to try out the lipstick in blush nude sounds like I will love it...thanks for lovely review :)
L
LoveAngel
September 19, 2013
In reply to an earlier comment

Ola Love Angel :) Love it that you greeting me in my own language mwah

The lipsticks are AMAZING!I wouldn´t change a thing.BLUSH NUDE is a coliur that will take you from morning to night :) Please write a review with your pics once you´ve got it ;)
R
RuthL
2 results - showing 1 - 2

Leave a Reply