Review Detail

4.7 7 0.5
Lipsticks September 17, 2013 659
Avon Colour Rich Lipstick In Blush Nude
Overall rating

Price

Quality

Effectiveness

I was beyond excited to get to review a nude lipstick as they are my absolute favourite. Not to be the plain Jane, but there is something very innocent about a nude lipstick that allows your natural features to shine through.

As I have mentioned before with the Ultra Colour Rich range, the packaging gets a 10/10. Adore the sophisticated elegance of the black and silver. So first off I would like to start on the plus side. As with all the lipsticks in this range, it is silky smooth, butter soft and you can feel the moisture absorbing into your lips. It is pretty well pigmented, achieving very close to the actual colour of the lipstick. It is a lovely nude colour that is neither too pink or too peach, they have nailed the just nude shade. You can pull this colour off with just about any outfit in your closet, day or evening wear, so is very handy in keeping the handbag clutter down.

The one thing about it that did niggle at me was I found it a bit too 'sparkly' for a satin lipstick, almost bordering on perhaps a shimmer. It it were slightly more matte I would be over the moon with it.

Overall a fantastic shade that stood the test of a good few solid work days, followed by after work drinks, with many of my friends asking the shade so they could purchase their own.
Avon Colour Rich Lipstick - Blush Nude
Blush Nude Swatch
Report this review Was this review helpful? 0 0

Comments

Leave a Reply